- Posted 24 November 2023
- Discipline Interna jobb
- Augustine Erdman
Are you an ambitious and career-driven person looking for an exciting part-time job opportunity in a fast-growing international recruitment agency?
We would love to hear from you (students are welcomed to apply)!
Who we are
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional recruitment company that focuses on connecting multilingual talents with the most exciting businesses from all over Europe, and the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Barcelona, Malaga, Lisbon, and Malta. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
Your Day-to-Day will look like:
As a Talent , you will be assisting our team of recruiters in Tallinn with talent sourcing. Our specialty is language-based recruitment, and you will therefore be sourcing based on both experience as well as language skills. In addition to this you will assist the company with marketing and administrative tasks.
- Search and headhunting in our own CRM system and other CV databases – using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search, cold calling and mail-outs)
- Present relevant candidates to the responsible recruiters on your team, so they can proceed with the recruitment processes
- Develop talent pipelines for future needs
- Job advertisements on social media platforms
- Post jobs on job portals
Other responsibilities may include:
- Work with all our SOME channels, our candidate portals and creatively find and engage with people on each platform
- Promote jobs of the week in SOME and create weekly posts
- Sending out newsletters
To be successful in this role you...
- Are C1-C2 in English
- Speak a second European language
- Available to work part-time (we can offer students flexible working hours to accommodate studies)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management abilities
- You must be able to work from our office in Tallinn
Don’t meet all the requirements? No worries!! We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Self-responsibility and ownership
- A great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities in the long run both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!