Swedish-speaking Partnership Sales Manager to Stockholm
- Posted 01 February 2023
- Jenny-Liisa Salila
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Partnerships Sales Manager to work with the Swedish market!
About the company:
Our client is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature, and No18) they have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Their mission is to help millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day. COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, they are rapidly accelerating the growth of the global network. To deliver our client's ambition they are recruiting partners to open and operate locations. Their target audience is building owners, franchise operators, and competitors, we will work with partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
Your role and purpose:
The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional levels across the country. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven inquiries. Success for the Partnership Sales Manager will open up opportunities across the wider IWG business with the potential to move into general, cross-function, and international roles.
Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by £5m+ per annum.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing, and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling a range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations, and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers, and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter who is used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (£250k+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused, and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility in the selling process.
Does this sound like an interesting role? Send your application in already today!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.