- Posted 27 November 2023
- Discipline Marknadsföring
- Maja Andersson
Do you have a marketing and a communicating skill and want to try your wings in the marketing world abroad? Our new client are hiring Swedish Junior Project Managers for a fun new project in Budapest, Hungary!
Ready to embrace a new chapter in Budapest? Join our team and experience the charm of this vibrant city. With a rich history, stunning architecture, and a thriving cultural scene, Budapest offers the perfect backdrop for your next adventure. From its world-renowned thermal baths and delectable cuisine to its lively festivals and affordable living costs, Budapest provides an exceptional quality of life!
Main purpose of the position: Management of influencer campaigns, maintaining contact with clients, partners and influencers.
- Comprehensive management of campaigns in the area of influencer marketing. Realizing campaigns in accordance with the campaign concept and campaign KPIs: Creating timing, managing budget, preparation and coordination of digital and printed campaign assets, building project pages, selecting and coordinating influencers, analysing results and creating reports.
- Managing client relations during campaigns: ongoing reporting and contact, collaborating with internal and external partners, suppliers, handling communication with the members of community and influencers.
- User level knowledge of our product ‘trndshpere’, day-to-day management of campaigns on the platform (eg. Campaign set up, publishing and reviewing photos and online reports, monitoring and answering comments from members, updating blogposts, building surveys etc.
- Managing campaign communication: creating online posts, community newsletters, communication plan, creating organic and paid social media posts
- Evaluating campaigns and presenting results to clients
- Other operational tasks related to projects: presentations and reports
- Independent management of campaign related tasks with the Team Lead monitoring
- Launches and closes campaigns independently
- Uses trndsphere confidently and independently
- Handles client meetings, communication and presentation independently, the Team Lead participates in case support is needed
- Proposes own ideas for solutions and areas for improvement
- Works together with other departments (eg. Business Development)
Skills / qualifications:
- Higher education certificate (Bachelors or equivalent), preferred in marketing, media or communication
- Native or fluent English (both verbal and written)
- User level of MS Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Google Spreadsheets (reports and functions)
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
- Confident user level of mailing systems (Outlook, Gmail, managing folders, applying filtres)
b) Professional experience:
- 2-4 years professional experience in Marketing or Project Management
c) Behavioral characteristics:
- Strong attention to detail, organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Team player
- Initiative skills
- Independent work
- People-oriented approach
Relations of the position: The employees mainly in Hungary and Germany; clients; Territory partners; 3rd party suppliers and influenceres.
About out client: Our clients aim is to place humans at the core of marketing strategies by always providing the best solutions for brands to collaborate with relevant influencers and generate a real business impact.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.