Swedish-speaking Customer Service agent to Sunny Cyprus!
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Aga Loughran
Are you Swedish speaking, thrives in a Customer Support environment, are fast and efficient and perhaps also love to work in the sun 300 days a year? Well, keep reading!
Meet the client
Their aim is to be the world leader in gaming entertainment by providing their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands and they are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and they are trying to revolutionize our industry for the benefit of their players, themselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will interact with customers and assist them with their inquiries. You would be representing the company, thus you must possess a vibrant and responsible character, as well as the capacity to work in shifts.
• Effectively communicating with customers in their designated language.
• A high emphasis on quality, with particular attention to detail and accuracy.
• Providing an outstanding client experience and resolving issues on first contact.
• Resolve product and service issues by clarifying customer complaints, determining the origin of issues, identifying and explaining the best course of action, and following up to assure resolution.
• Responding to client inquiries via Webchat, Email, and Phone in a timely and professional way.
• Escalating requests where needed.
• Thoroughly investigating player concerns.
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
• Contributing to collective effort by achieving necessary results
• Go above and beyond when engaging customers
• Taking part in the Onboarding Programs.
What we are looking for:
• English fluency and native level of Swedish
• Proven customer service experience is welcomed but not mandatory since the company provides comprehensive in-house training.
• Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
• Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters
• Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required.
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
• Flights, transportation, and free accommodation for 2 weeks
• Monthly rent allowance
• Medical insurance
• We will help you with all practical matters such as finding suitable housing to get you a great start in Cyprus!
What it's like to work at the company
They believe that people come first, and their "family-oriented" global culture is what drives them. They care about their employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools and benefits.
Benefits of living and working in Cyprus
• Fantastic Cypriot weather -350 days of sunshine a year
• Advantageous tax rates - 0% income tax up to € 19,000 / year
• EU member state - Direct flights from the majority of EU cities
• English is widely spoken • Plenty of fresh air with low pollution levels
• Peaceful society with low crime rates
• Stunning beaches and natural scenery and incredible history
• Large expat community
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.