Swedish, Danish or Dutch Speaking Talent Hunter in Malaga!
- Posted 6 oktober 2022 23:09
- DisciplineInterna jobb
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
We are looking for Swedish, Danish and Dutch speaking Talent Hunters to work with us at our office in Malaga Centrum. The position is for an exciting opportunity with us, in a fast-growing recruitment agency! Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a ambitious company that focuses on connecting candidates from all over the world, with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do.
We work with culture and value colleagues who see a future and strive towards development in their role! We have 3 strong teams in each language and in total 16 colleagues. We reach new goals and heights on daily basis and are motivated by results and a celebrating culture. We work with over 200 customers in over 30 countries and we are excited to welcome new colleagues to work together with us, to help our clients with new colleagues and our colleagues with jobs abroad!
Do you want to be part of our journey?
We are a culture-driven organization that is driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future-driven mind-set, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Are you at the beginning of your career and looking for an exciting company to continuously grow with? Are you interested in a career within the recruitment industry? Are you looking for a dynamic and international place to work, with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges? Then we would love to hear from you!
AS A TALENT HUNTER, YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING TASKS, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing customers
- Work primarily with Danish speakers but also other languages
- Use your creativity to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active on the phone and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Screen applications and interview candidates via telephone and video
- Create candidate presentations and follow up the process with the clients
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU;
- Fluent speaker in one of the 3 languages - Danish, Swedish or and English – additional languages are beneficial
- Have previous sales experience/ and or customer service experience (can be F2F)
- Are interested in an international career and environment, want to develop long term and love working with people
- Are structured and able to multi-task
- Have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Are a strong communicator and enjoy talking to candidates and clients
- Are goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Are interested in the recruitment industry
- Adapt fast to changes and able to work with deadlines
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Have relevant education and/or experience in a similar role
WHY BE A PART OF NORDIC JOBS WORLDWIDE?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Own responsibility and ownership
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
- Career opportunities both locally and globally
- Business trips and social events – we have a lot of fun together!
- Modern and new office with in the heart of Malaga
- Basic Salary and attractive commission model
We offer coaching, training program, on-boarding and development and an exciting journey. Apply through this job ad, or sent your CV directly to Office Manager, Ann.email@example.com