- Posted 03 July 2022
- Discipline iGaming
- Charlotte Kamlin
One of the leading and most well reputed casinos in Malta is growing rapidly! Are you the next talent they are looking for?
Who you are!
Our client is looking for an ambitious Senior Affiliate Manager who wants to develop, learn and grow with the company. They want a person who sees challenges as an opportunity to reach their goals and great potential.
They would like you to join them if you consider yourself as a dedicated and result driven team player who enjoys promoting ground-breaking innovative products and driving acquisition!
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Affiliates and you will be responsible for building long term relationships with affiliates to meet company objectives.
What you will be doing!
- Research, acquisition and on-boarding of affiliates in all markets
- Maintain relationships and grow with existing key affiliates
- Monitor and follow up existing affiliates continuously to ensure our brands are promoted correct and that information is up to date and relevant. Ex: accepted markets, Games providers, payment options, logos, welcome offers campaigns, links etc.
- Continuously evaluate and report on affiliate performance
- Drive engagement through innovative campaigns
- Follow up deals and commission payments
- Communicate upcoming new offers, game provider releases, new product features, promotions etc to Affiliates
- Aligning with support on new campaigns/offers but also investigate and report issues that were sent from customer service
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns and suggest improvements
- Conduct & assist in constant competitor analysis to improve company product and strategy
- Perform & assist in constant affiliate deals optimization
- Represent the company interests in conferences or events related to our industry
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently
What are important qualities in you?
- Experience within Affiliation and Online Casino in similar role
- Strong knowledge of the Gaming industry
- Affable and comfortable in networking events
- Awesome negotiating skills combined with hunger and drive
- The ability to ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled
- Detail oriented and love to optimize
- A good team player
- Additional language would be considered as an asset
What they are offering:
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- Private Health Insurance
- Monthly & Quarterly company and departmental events
- Fitness and Well-being package
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent.
As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.