REMOTE Junior Finance Manager to fast-growing casino in Marbella
- Posted 07 September 2022
- Charlotte Kamlin
Finance Manager to fast-growing casino client in Marbella with remote solution!
Our client is looking to hire a Finance Manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills for their rather new venture within the iGaming industry!
The finance manager will be the first in the company with a pure financial focus hence needs deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of the organization.
Our client has companies in Cyprus, Malta, Spain, Curacao and Costa Rica which requires coordination across multiple territories.
The main team is in Marbella, Spain, but the role can be remote with willingness to travel when needed.
Finance Managers Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization such as creation of income statement and balance sheets.
- Make estimates of cash required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Coordinate and guide the company structure for optimal commercial performance.
- Coordinate PSP (Payment Service Provider) reconciliations.
- Guide the organization to make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Degree in finance/accounting or related.
- 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.