- Posted 19 July 2023
- Katinka Dokka
We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking Content Moderator in Hungary or Poland who's ready to start a new interim role as soon as possible! You would be able to work from anywhere in Hungary or Poland on a full-time or part-time basis.
As a Content Moderator, you need to identify and rate text and as per the defined policies and guidelines.
- Native Norwegian-speaker, good English language level
- Already living in Hungary and has all necessary documents to work in Hungary (
- Basic level of computer handling skills required
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- High on learning quotient i.e. quick learner
- Strong analytical skills for discerning different degrees of content compliance
- Contextual knowledge and ability to adapt decision-making to different situations and settings
- A flexible approach to the moderation process, depending on emerging formats, trends and technology
- Should have native/near native communication skills (Written)
- Good knowledge of internet culture
- Good to have past experience in chat process
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- 5-day working, Rotational based shifts
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Review content (Text/Image) and conduct the content quality control, ensuring the content complies with Content Moderation Guidelines (For example slurs, cuss words, adult content, and uncivil content)
- Become and remain knowledgeable about online community standards
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy
- Approve or disapprove new and changed submissions based on the Moderation Guidelines
- In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity
- Understanding client policies and guidelines and making decisions based on them.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills despite the ambiguity of workflows or instructions
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and strong attention to detail
- Conducting secondary web research to know what users are searching so that relevant information can be provided.
- To do Peer audits as a part of the process model and also to assist in training as per need
- All KPI related tasks must be followed & adhered to avoid business impact
Please note the following:
The process entails the raters for monitoring content. If it doesn’t satisfy the guidelines, the content gets flagged and removed. The reasons can be different, including. - misinformation, - violence, - offensiveness, - Extremism, - Sexual - hate speech etc - The Moderator’s duty will be mainly to rate/review every piece of content shared by the client - With its help, we can ensure the platform serves the purpose that you’ve designed it for, rather than giving space for spam, violence, and explicit content.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.