- Posted 25 August 2023
- DisciplineInterna jobb
- Henriette Husevåg
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, have multitasking skills and a positive mind-set? Are you up for a new challenge to work within international recruitment and develop your own career? We are looking for a talented and result-oriented Freelance Recruiter to join our fast-growing recruitment company, working remote from anywhere in the world!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join us?
What you will be doing
This is an exciting and developing position that gives you space for your own responsibility in a dynamic and fast-growing company. As a Freelance Recruiter, you help candidates and clients at all stages of the application process. You will act as an intermediary between companies and applicants. Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Headhunting and sourcing candidates on various channels of your choice like job portals, databases, social media platforms, LinkedIn etc.
- Creating visibility and advertising different jobs on social media platforms using your own creativity yet following the company standards
- Screening the candidates via phone calls for the job they are applying to/match make candidates interested in a job abroad to a suitable position
- Updating candidate data in our ATS following company standards and processes
- Presenting the candidate to the client, booking interviews, and following up on the process from start to finish
- Arranging and attending client meetings to assess requirements
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Demonstrating a transparent and clear communication structure with your colleagues and managers
- Fluent in a Nordic language as well as business fluency in English
- Previous experience as a recruiter or in a similar role would be an asset
- Result-oriented, efficient, and structured
- Know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem
- Focus on details, know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements
- Excellent people and communication skills with a passion for recruitment or sales
- Passionate about career, skills, people and/or talent
- Proactive and have a can-do attitude
Don’t meet all the requirements? We are a diverse, inclusive and unique workplace. If you feel motivated about this role and think that you would do an excellent job in it, although your previous work experiences don’t line up exactly according to the requirements in this job description, we encourage you to send your application anyway. Maybe you are a perfect match after all, or suitable for any of our other positions!
Why join Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- Unlimited, fully commission-based compensation structure
- Fully remote work from anywhere in the world with flexible working hours
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Support from your manager and colleagues
- Unique culture where you will be working with colleagues with international backgrounds and language skills
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with development opportunities
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!