Maltese or English Speaking Technical Sales Executive in Malta
- Posted 19 January 2023
- Diāna Beļska
Our client is a software application development and support company looking for a unique and talented Technical Sales Executive to join them in their mission to revolutionize their software products.
The ideal candidate has out-of-this-world sales skills and the ability to think outside the box when it comes to generating new business opportunities. You will be involved in Technical sales, which means that Technical sales background, Tech background, or a technical mindset will be a must.
As an independent worker who also loves collaborating with others, you will need excellent interpersonal skills that help build relationships with current clients but also assist in forging new ones!
In short - if you’re an experienced salesperson looking for an adventure, feel free to reach out!
Role & Responsibilities
- Operating a structured approach to addressing the market and pipeline
- Developing a strong relationship with prospects and clients
- Converting prospects to clients
- Preparing and presenting regular sales reports to analyze the business performance and potential revenue streams
- Working with our clients’ marketing team in defining effective campaigns and activities
- Representing our client at all times with the utmost integrity and promoting the products to the best of your ability
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience working in a similar role
- Sales experience within a technical environment is a must
- Be comfortable working with standard office software
- In possession of a valid Driving License
- Knowledge of the Maltese language will be considered a plus
- You already live in Malta or are willing to relocate to this beautiful sunny island
Our client will provide you with all the tools that you will need to perform your job including:
- Welcome package
- Laptop and bag for you to carry with you and other gadgets that you will need for your day to day
- Benefits package that encourages healthy living and well-being
- Great facilities at the office including a games room
- Life insurance and Health insurance plan
- Monthly Team building events
- Amazing work environment
- Work-life Balance
- Free parking at the airport
- Fresh fruit
- Discounts at Skypark outlets (office location)
- Loyalty Leave
Salary: up to 28,000 EUR (experience depending)
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.