Latvian-speaking Customer or Technical Support Agents to Athens, Greece
- Posted 02 December 2021
- Jani Olav Yliaska
Are you interested in a gap year abroad, or an adventure for a year or two? We are hiring fluent Latvian speakers for Customer or Technical Support positions in sunny Athens, Greece. The company supports relocation and has an international team of employees!
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves in being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviours, and needs.
As a Customer Service agent, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. You will be solving technical issues as well as other customer inquiries related to the mobile application. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be able to communicate in English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Latvian and a good level of English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What you are offered
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Why work in Greece?
Greece is a beautiful Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of living is affordable, and you’ll be able to enjoy countless meals outdoors in restaurants and use your free time well. Accommodation is very affordable as well: You will be able to rent your own apartment in Athens. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
Interested? Apply today!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.