Inside Sales Representative for world-leading Tech Company in Portugal!
- Posted 22 March 2023
- Charlotte Kamlin
Inside Sales Representatives for world-leading tech company in Lisbon, Portugal!
Are you frustrated with Brexit work limitations and crave an opportunity in the EU? Then we have the perfect opportunity for an experienced, UK National Inside Sales Representative to undertake an exciting role for our prestigious tech client in Portugal.
About the Company
Portugal has been growing with our client for 112 years. Their technology provides answers to some of Portugal's greatest challenges in energy, mobility, industry, buildings and healthcare. In Portugal, their team numbers 2000+ professionals, distributed across three locations, namely Amadora, Porto and Corroios.
From north to south, they have contributed to energy systems that are more reliable and more sustainable; they are managing traffic more intelligently in the largest cities in the country; modernised factories, made buildings safer and developed technology that improves health diagnostics.
Purpose of the Role
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for growing and maintaining customer relationships and revenue for the E2E sales process for the respective customers and geographical area through digital channels
- Employee has to enhance the overall customer experience with a technology enabled selling approach
- Employee is part of the respective Inside Sales team and collaborates with other team members and other sales and supporting roles
- Employee reports directly to the respective Inside Sales Team Lead
- Drives the sales of the assigned customers and builds customer relationships through digital sales channels
- Identifies sales opportunities and customer needs for Inside Sales customers
- Builds solid account plan and identifies relevant stakeholders and decision makers
- Supports customer negotiations and deal closures
- Delivers outstanding customer experience through accurate information, training, and support where needed
- Maintains accurate customer data and documents activities
- Collaborates with multicultural team and leverages other sales resources where needed
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in engineering / digital / business field
- Native speaking in English (UK)
- (Inside) Sales Experience and enthusiasm of leveraging virtual tools/channel for Sales and strong presentation / communication skills over phone & video calls
- Consultative interaction skills with customers, prospective customers, and fellow team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire expertise with ability to handle tools to gain insights and challenge customer
- Health Insurance
- Canteen with free meals and/or daily allowance for food for home working
- Company discounts and benefits
- Share Matching Program
- In-house Gym Membership
- Home Office Budget
- House/Car loan and Cash Advice
- Pension Plan
Portugal is a vibrant and exciting country that offers a warm climate, great food, art, culture and architecture!
Portugal offers a safe environment with low crime rates – to be enjoyed by individuals and families alike. Add in the low cost of living and you have a winning combination!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.