- Posted 16 February 2023
- Discipline iGaming
- Charlotte Kamlin
Meet the client
Our client is leading the iGaming industry by providing the customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible. They are home to more than 30 well-known brands and are committed to long-term development and sustainability.
As the Head of VIP Accounts Manager department, you will be leading the department in assessing, clarifying, and validating VIP/High Value customer needs on a regular basis. You will be responsible for developing solutions that best address VIP customer needs while simultaneously coordinating the involvement of the necessary business personnel inclusive of support, service, and resource management in order to meet key account performance objectives and the VIP customer expectations.
• Lead and motivate VIP Account managers to improve customer service, cultivate lasting relationships with VIP customers to increase sales and customer retention.
• Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of the team to ensure smooth progress.
• Revise and/or formulate the department’s policies/procedures and ensure their implementation.
• Determine the VIP department’s recruitment needs, run interviews, and hire new Account Managers.
• Oversee the training programs for new and existing employees in the VIP department and review
the team’s performance through Quality Assurance checks.
• Analyze main markets KPIs and VIP customer journey touchpoints results to develop strategic goals to achieve sales/retention targets.
• Collaborate with the CRM, Country Managers, BI and Product development teams to develop strategic goals to grow and retain the existing VIP clients and ensure quality and cost-effective services.
• Communicate goals with the VIP team and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
• Implement and oversee the VIP customers service SLAs and make the necessary adjustments to provide high level service.
• Analyze data to identify trends in customer complaints, problems with products or services, or opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor customer feedback about products or services to identify potential issues and ensure adequate escalation to the relevant department.
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
• Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
• Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
What they are looking for:
• Minimum 5 years of working experience as Senior key account management position and minimum 3 years of experience in iGaming industry.
• Holder or Bachelors degree in Sales, business management or related field
• Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term consumer relationships,
being able to retain the highest-value relationships
• Communication skills are a paramount requirement of this position
• Must have a passion and genuine interest in consumer/market research as well as the insights that result from such analyses.
• Must have an ability to demonstrate an understanding of standard sales analyses and an ability to extract useful insights from raw data and information for the purpose of strategy creation, furthering key account agendas, and enabling the achievement of goals and targets
• Have exceptional organizational skills and demonstrate calmness in uncertain and stressful situations inspiring the same in your team.
• Demonstrate and ability to lead with a vision establishing a healthy working culture in his team.
• High proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, CRM systems
• Accountability and conscientiousness
What's in it for YOU?
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly incentive Bonus
• Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
• Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
• Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
• Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
• A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.