Head of Responsible Gaming to fast-growing casino client in Malta!
- Posted 18 June 2023
- Johanna Kivimäki
The Head of Responsible Gaming contributes to the protection of the customers and enables them to participate in the games of chance in a responsible manner. This role works closely with the compliance team and ensures compliance with the applicable laws and regulations from a responsible gaming perspective by setting up procedures for the responsible gaming team. The Head of responsible gaming is to report to the Director of Customer Operations.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Management of the responsible gaming teams in all our clients markets.
- Draft the necessary procedures to instruct the responsible gaming unit and customer support line with the company policies pertaining to addiction prevention and responsible gaming.
- Ensuring responsible gaming is an important part of daily operations in everything from customer support to marketing and technical improvements.
- Budget and recruitment management of the Responsible Gaming Unit.
- Taking ownership of strategies, procedures and policies and driving different projects relating to responsible gaming. Keep up to date with regulatory changes ensuring the company is compliant.
- Oversee the operations of the responsible gaming team, ensure escalations from other departments are dealt with in a timely manner and conduct responsible gaming training to the necessary teams.
- Act as point of contact for escalations for responsible gaming cases and complaints, and reply to cases in the ticket system.
- Oversee any reporting that is done to any of the regulators in the relevant jurisdictions pertaining to responsible gaming.
- Communicate effectively with overlapping departments such as the customer support department, AML and software development team.
- Coordinate and improve ongoing responsible gaming projects.
- Proactively propose new responsible gaming projects including intervention models for the consideration of management.
- At least 5 years of experience in the iGaming industry in a similar position;
- Thorough understanding of responsible gaming processes in various markets;
- Proficiency in addiction prevention and responsible gaming laws and regulations, and intervention processes.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Dutch, Finnish and/or Estonian would be considered an asset;
- Service-minded persons who will do their utmost to solve responsible gaming-related tasks;
- An eye for detail;
- A ‘can do’ and hands-on approach;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours;
- A hybrid working model with 2 days working from our fabulous office and up to 3 days working from home;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Brand new offices;
- Private parking;
- Company events and social gatherings;
- Health insurance;
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance;
- Casual dress code;
- Employee assistance program;
- Birthday wishes with something special;
- Weekly office lunches and daily nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 300 clients in 40 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 80 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.