- Posted 10 December 2022
- Peppiina Santala
Do you enjoy sales, love to focus on goals, and hit budgets? And speak Finnish as your native language? Then, keep reading!
In this role, you will:
- Provide expert assistance to the list of clients and partners using a consultative approach to account management
- Creating the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Developing and maintaining the relationship within the account in order to maintain long-term visibility of strategy, plans, and competitor activity
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals - Focus on driving profitability through proactive management - Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Fluent in the Finnish language
- Excellent English language skills
- Solid Sales Background
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement and goal-oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
- Previous experience working with channel
- Previous experience in Sales B2B
- Likes to work as part of a team-orientated environment
You are offered:
- Paid training
- Spanish long-term contract from day one
- Full-time position, no weekends, no nights
- Working with known international brand names
- Free after-work activities
- International environment with Scandinavian values
- Paid Vacation according to Spanish law (4 weeks + 4 days/year)
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with the company's partners
- New and modern office located where the action is
- Growth opportunities to progress
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N.I.E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor and provide information about where to search for a place to live.
Does success give YOU an adrenaline rush?
If you're a bold, strong-minded, eager-to-learn individual who won't take no for an answer, our client's Málaga office has an exciting opportunity for YOU! Apply now and our Finnish recruitment team will help you ahead in the process!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.