- Posted 12 January 2022
- Tomas Leinonen
Are you motivated by providing good customer experience, are you passionate about IT and do you speak Finnish fluently? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in beautiful Hungary!
In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for Finnish-speaking clients via phone.
About our client
Our client is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through their extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. They are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Become an expert and provide an outstanding experience to our customers
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email and phone (and occasionally live chat)
- Use a variety of modern communication channels to offer the best possible service
- Administratively process the customer experience cases via a different computer application
- Fluent language skills in Finnish and English
- Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Secondary school is required
- Competencies Valued
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- Displays innovation in everything you do
- A strong drive to complete tasks
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What the company offers:
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Paid training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand.
- Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- 100 % Work at home
Interested? Apply today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries