Finnish-speaking Fundamentals Analyst in Dublin
- Posted 01 March 2022
- DisciplineBank & Finans
- Jenny-Liisa Salila
Are you interested in the financial industry and speak Finnish fluently? Then this might be the ideal opportunity to kick-start your career!
About our client
Our partner provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, the company enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. We have 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
Overall purpose of the role
This position is an excellent entry opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
This role involves researching and analyzing company financial data for Fundamental’s product in support of the EMEA markets.
- Research and analyze financial data from companies' annual/quarterly reports
- Conduct company-specific financial research
- Maintain, improve, and deliver accurate and high-quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
Financial Data Processing Responsibilities:
- Analyze and extract company performance data from a financial statement like Balance Sheets, Income statements & Cash flow statements of all the listed companies globally, both in English and Finnish
- Standardize the data available in the Income statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statement in accordance with the collection policy
- Work within various global accounting principles, GAAP, IFRS, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- An understanding of the components of financial statements
- Customer focus, Problem solver with excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Skills (lookups, pivot tables)
Benefits for you
- Performance-related bonus
- Tax Saver Scheme – which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/bikes tax-free
- Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Sick Pay – Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after the probation period is passed.
- 2 days of study leave
- Access to an extensive variety of upskilling courses
- Relocation support
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.