- Posted 10 August 2022
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is looking for a self-driven individual with a flexible mindset and a strong knowledge of the Finnish market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a good background in affiliate marketing focused on the Finnish market and wants to take their career to the next level. The ideal candidate is someone who a good understanding of product management and who is a strong believer that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Excellent communication and people skills are key to succeed in this role to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with top affiliate partners as well as to work closely with internal stakeholders.
We have offices in Malta and Sweden, however this role can also be based remotely.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing their iGaming affiliate experience and relationships to jump start their success.
- Being the main point of contact; manage numerous affiliate relationships utilizing the affiliate marketing platform and Salesforce CRM system
- Ensuring the best Affiliate deals and positions are being offered; optimize and negotiate deals to ensure best possible ROI on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring and analysing affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness; Working with the Commercial Director to understand the ROI on every deal.
- Cooperating with fellow affiliate managers to balance the load across all our markets and brands.
- Collaborating with the internal commercial teams to develop and implement marketing techniques that will retain existing customers
- Setting specific marketing strategies to retain customers and increase loyalty
- Having the ability to analyse the data, provide solid reporting, and support the team in best offers and practices. Sharing learnings with the team and management
Do you have what it takes? This is what they are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing
- In depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Good knowledge and understanding of both Casino and Sportsbook products
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and optimizing partner accounts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and ability to work towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Fluent in Finnish and English. Knowledge in another language is considered an advantage
Founded in 2013, our client focuses on offering the best gaming experience in the market through customer centricity and diverse options for its customers through speed, simplicity and gamification. The humble and truly passionate team behind our brands not only come up with new and creative ideas, but also have a great track record in executing projects with agility. Thanks to their brilliant team, they have become one of the most reputable companies in the industry.