Danish-speaking Technical Support Agent to Berlin!
- Posted 18 March 2023
- Merete Frederiksen
Are you a Danish speaker who is looking for a new job in an eMobility project? We are looking for a Danish-speaking Tech Support Representative to join our client in Berlin!
Our client is a provider of unique customer service that ensures satisfied end customers. Their well-known clients representing all industries are able to have their customers’ questions answered through a large variety of channels in more than 30 languages.
As a Tech Support Representative, you will be a voice to the customers, and you inspire people from across the entire world every day by providing personal and efficient service.
In this company, everything they do is based on creativity, excellence, and respect. The day-to-day work is characterized by the open and familiar social interactions that employees have with each other.
The employees are the foundation and the most important capital. That is why the company offers new colleagues promising career opportunities to grow in addition to the benefits of working at a large company.
WHAT YOU GET?
- job in the industry of the future
- support when needed e.g. by coaches
- interesting tasks in a fast-growing and prospective industry
- job ticket
- employee benefits
- easily accessible with a car or public transportation
- opportunity to work from home after successful onboarding
- you like customer service and communication
- technical-electrical background or a fascination with this field
- you provide high-quality services to customers
- excellent Danish language skills (spoken and written)
- very good English or German language skills (spoken and written)
- you are flexible regarding your work schedule
- you are reliable and responsible
- earn technical knowledge about our charging products
- provide customer service and support by telephone and e-mail
- find solutions and communication with the customer
- handling administrative issues, considering guidelines and instructions of our client
- research by using databases to solve customer requests
- documentation of processes, work with relevant IT systems and databases
- develop solutions and actions plans within your team and in collaboration with our client
- ownership and responsibility within your scope of duties
When you have a technical fascination and basic electric knowledge, there is no job education needed!
Does this sound interesting to you? Then this is the perfect match! Send your application in and our recruiters will be in touch with you!
About Us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.