Danish speaking Technical Customer Support to Amsterdam
- Posted 27 January 2023
- Helene Steele
Are you passionate about gadgets and music?
Do you enjoy helping people get the best out of their listening experience and want to learn about the latest trends in audio technology?
Do you have a high level of accuracy and strong communication skills?
Are you fluent in Danish with advanced English skills?
Then you are the person we are looking for! We are now looking for stars to join our team in supporting one of the world-leading voice interactive audio devices. You will receive full training to become a seasoned professional and will become part of our specialist support team.
What you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Identify, analyze, and solve software and hardware issues.
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling General product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Providing clear and excellent customer care to existing or new customers, ensuring high customer satisfaction through both voice and e-mail contact.
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues
- Continuous learning and development
- Follow up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools.
- Always looking to expand your knowledge.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Protection and Information Security
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- Native or near native Danish speaker with fluency in English (verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge on network configuration including wireless, router settings, and Internet security software.
- Feedback driven, self-motivated, curious open to continuous learn and further develop your knowledge.
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter.
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
- Is a decisive, action-oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, research, and find answers to consumer questions.
- Able to keep serene under pressure
- Minimum of one year experience in CS
- Strong technical background
- Multitasking skills
- Available 40 hours a week
What we offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive international environment;
- Development and growth opportunities
- Working hours from Monday-Friday 9:30 – 18:00
- Full-time paid training of 6 weeks
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday pay and 25 days paid holidays per year
- Working from Home, but you must be based in The Netherlands
- Internet allowance
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Travel allowance when you would work at our office located 1-2 minutes from Amsterdam Sloterdijk
Contribution to your health insurance and pension.
Interesseret? Send os din ansøgning i dag og lad os tage en snak om muligheden!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.