- Posted 10 October 2023
- DisciplineBank & Finans
- Henriette Husevåg
Are you interested in working for a world Class Global Investment Firm and looking to take the next step in your career in Finance? Our client is looking for their new Danish speaking Investment Counsellor to their Luxembourg office!
Our client is a privately held investment management firm that provides professional discretionary portfolio management services for high-net-worth private clients and some of the world's preeminent institutions with over € 90 billion AUM. Their organization has grown significantly over the past decade and they are now searching for talented and motivated candidate with finance backgrounds to join their team as an Investment Counsellor to help better the financial industry in Sweden as they continue the expansion in Europe.
The Investment Counsellor role is focused on building long permanent relationships with their clients, ensuring they always receive the highest level of service. You will manage high-net-worth relationships in Sweden from the office in Luxembourg by serving as their primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-150 million in assets. The ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes is crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with the clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organizational skills. To summarize, ICs have the following responsibilities and qualifications.
- Building long permanent relationships with clients, ensuring they always receive the highest level of service.
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets.
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading, and various other departments.
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy.
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
- Proven track record of 2 to 4 years exposure to private clients within the banking/
wealth management industry.
- Bachelor or master’s degree strongly preferred.
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred.
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred.
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in.
- Native Danish and native or fluent English language skills.
- The ability to listen and empathize with clients, in good times and bad.
- The ability to communicate and educate.
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
To help employees meet their long-term goals, our client offers an array of benefits, including:
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents.
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%.
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from.
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment.
- Cycle scheme program.
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option).
- A supportive, collaborative working environment.
- Employee appreciation events.
- Ongoing training and educational support.
- Enhanced maternity pays subject to 12-months continuous service.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.