- Posted 17 March 2022
- Discipline BPO
- Sarah Bartens
Are you fluent in Danish? Do you have good knowledge in construction & craftmanship and want to represent one of the worlds leading companies in Power Tools. If you love helping other people to find the right tools and delivering world-class customer support, then you should apply to our client! They are looking for experienced Customer Service employees who want to be part of their wonderful team in Helsingborg, Sweden!
The company is a global leadning company with over 240,000 employees working in 40+ countries all around the world. The company´s customers and clients are well-known brands globally and our success is thanks to their people who interact with the customers every year. The company invest in positive and motivating people in their team who are keen to learn from the business, to develop their career and advance within the company.
- first point of contact for our client within Power Tools by phone, email and chat.
- handle incoming calls from private customers and business customers regarding power tools.
- perform administrative tasks such as mail- and order handling, as well as returns.
- deliver smart solutions to upset customers and deal with complaints constructively.
- has a high school diploma or equivalent
- good speaking/writing skills in English and Danish.
- have a background in technical customer support, IT support or hospitality
- interested in new technology and has good knowledge of construction & craftsmanship.
- is an expert at listening and communicating via phone and e-mail.
- good computer skills and handling of administrative tasks.
- solution-oriented and likes to work with people.
- ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- 6 weeks of paid training for new hires
- Offers 25 days of annual paid vacation, wellness and other outstanding employee benefits, incl. a pension system.
- Close to the central station in Helsingborg.
- International connections that offer the opportunity to join campaigns to work abroad within Concentrix.
- Great extent of culture within an open and colorful work environment
- Lunch restaurant in the building.
- Participate in our activities such as barbeques and fun internal competitions with prizes.
Are you interested?
Send your application today!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.