- Posted 12 July 2023
- Emma Bauditz Hansen
Customer Lifecycle Manager
Customer-facing role to execute the engagement and drive to partner hand-off; provides initial face/voice to the customer and brings in specialists as needed.
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for long term customer relationships.
- Quarterback sales from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success.
- Engage with small and medium businesses across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies.
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
- Secure customer wins for Microsoft Cloud: Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Solution Specialists and Partner Connection Managers
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Demonstrate verbally and in writing how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies.
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in scope; contact 200 leads and create 30 Opportunities per month; maintain high daily activity, minimum ~60-90 activities/day.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers.
- Collect feedback from customers and articulate it back to the business: “Voice of customer.”
- High school diploma required; BA/4-year degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success is required. Minimum 1 year IT industry experience required. Minimum 1 year sales account management or customer management experience required.
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools, including experience from retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs.
- Experience working with or selling Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 or similar solutions preferred.
- Microsoft Fundamentals certification on Azure/Modern Workplace/BizApps is preferred.
- A self-starter with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals. Ability to work independently – drives own personal performance, takes ownership of training and skill enhancement, seek continuous quality improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal business communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone (cold calling and established relationship), email, video and presentations.
- General knowledge of the IT industry (with minimum 1-year proven industry experience), with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications, Windows OS and Client Relationship Management (CRM) system(s) such as Dynamics 365, SalesForce etc.
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world.
- Language skills:
- English: Intermediate or Fluent (verbal and written)
- Danish: Fluent or Native (verbal and written)
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate against any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politics, race, religion or sexual orientation***
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.