As an analytically minded Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist, you are responsible for executing optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates and drive engagement. You will work closely with designers, customer acquisition & CRM teams as well as management to champion our testing capabilities and strategies, working to cultivate a data-driven fail-fast mindset.
- Execute A/B optimization tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance
- Interpret data, identify key findings, make recommendations, and share learnings based on testing results to positively impact customer experience, conversion rate, future feature developments
- Understand different traffic sources and identify what new users are seeking on-site
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and pain points, develop robust tests/hypotheses, write creative web copy/value propositions and design low fidelity experiment prototypes and wireframes
- Advocate user-centered design methodologies and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to enhance optimization tests
- 2-3 years of experience with optimization testing tools such as Google Optimize
- Experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar and/or other digital analytics tools
- Test and learn mindset with strong marketing instincts
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing
- Experience in simple front-end web design and development (HTML/CSS) preferred
- Experience from the gaming industry is a plus, but not a requirement
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.