Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity! We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking Content Moderator to join our international client in beautiful Lisbon and work with a famous app!
About the client
The client you will be working for is a global provider of business services like customer engagement and business performance improvement. They have over 80 Fortune 500 clients and does business in multiple countries. They are fanatical about their staff, and will go above and beyond to give their staff the best possible experience. From on-boarding to coaching, ongoing training and career development, they will put YOU first and give you all the tools you need to succeed.
Core Responsibilities as a Content Moderator:
- Utilize standard procedures when dealing with problems or performing research; may need to use judgment to select from a variety of pre-determined options to resolve problems or perform research
- Perform tasks that are not always clearly defined yet are part of a regular workflow
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Operate computer to key and/or verify information
- Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
We are looking for candidates with:
- High school diploma
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Basic computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
- Working hours: between Monday to Sunday in 3 rotative shifts: 8h-17h, 14h-23h, 23h-8h ; 2 days off
- Salary: Very competitive salary + meal allowance
- Relocation package: The company offers a relocation package including flight tickets and hotel accomodation
Does this sound like your new dream job? Do not hesitate to send us your application, and we will contact you with more information about the process.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.