Are you driven to go further? Are you innovative and work to deliver results? Are you ingenious and responsive? We need a recruiter who would thrive in our client’s recruitment team in Barcelona.
We need an amazing person that values creativity, excellence, and that engages and respects our values. If you are that person, then we need you!
What will you find? Passionate people working to deliver the best results, obsessive about delivering and always finding their way to achieve and improve! So do you want to be in an outstanding company and be part of an amazing team?
• Excellent communicator – this role involves talking to several people per day and due to this, you need to be able to efficiently communicate and of course, enjoy speaking to people.
• Active listening and fast learner – you need to work and adapt fast to our tools, procedures and learn on feedback.
• Highly motivated, positive, resilient, and driven people – we need committed people, driven to go further and willing to do their best.
• Sense of responsibility
• Team player
• Responsible for recruitment and selection processes of several roles
• Manage all job advertisements on job boards, professional social media
• Searching and screening for potential candidates
• Job Interviews
• Follow-up with candidates
• Manage the hiring process
• Provide convenient feedback to candidates, partners, and managers
Your experience & skills:
• Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or similar.
• Fluency in Swedish or Norwegian or Danish and English.
• Experience in full-cycle recruitment will be a plus.
• At least 1 year of experience in similar tasks.
• Psychological evaluation knowledge.
• Experience in the Contact Centre area.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
• Strong organization skills and a keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy.
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards a plus.
• Ensure quality is never compromised.
• Competitive salary
• Performance Bonus
• Career progression and possibilities for an international career
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands
• An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
• Work/Live in Barcelona, one of the great places to live and work
• Feel Good Community – Integrated solutions to building a better and to motivate and surprise teams in their day to day, tailored wellness, and psychological support
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.