Our client; a publicly traded online gaming company, is looking for a Head of SEO & PPC to join its department and contribute to the continuous growth of the brand!
As the Head of SEO & PPC, you will work with the VP of the brand to implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for their business. You will produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion.
- Manage account managers in charge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns. Reach targets defined of players, CPA and ROI.
- Define and implement the SEO strategy. Work with the SEO account manager to ensure correct implementation of such strategy and achievement of goals defined.
- Support day-to-day management of SEO program, such as competitive analysis, data processing, data analysis and automation.
- Technical SEO experience and skills, such as content creation and optimization, link building and PR, CRO.
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations.
- Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, landing pages, user journey) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
- Analysis and reporting, defining targeted action items to optimize campaigns and increase conversion.
What are your skills?
5+ years SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred.
- Proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on
- • The ability to work both within a team and independently
- • Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- • Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid
- • Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- • Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and details