Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity! We are looking for a Finnish-speaking Content Moderator to join our client in beautiful Porto and work with a virtual reality platform!
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities of the position:
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Offer additional products and/or services
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
• Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
• High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Dependable with strong attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
Working hours: between Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts: 18h – 08h; 2 days off
Salary: Very competitive salary + meal allowance
If you are interested or want to hear more about this role, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.