Our client is a fast-growing leading player within the i-Gaming affiliation.
Their mission is for their brands to be independent, innovative and fast growing.
Their organization is characterised by a strong culture and a winning mentality with a team-player heart and a playful attitude.
They are now currently seeking a Media Buyer. Reporting to the COO, the Media Buyer will strategize, optimize, oversee, manage and report on the media buying effort within the company.
The media buyer will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the media buying strategy in cooperation with the company COO
- Performing market analysis in cooperation with the commercial department in order to identify interesting media opportunities around the world
- Setting up a tracking and reporting environment to ensure that campaigns and results are easily tracked and reported on
- Maintaining and expanding on relationships with RTB/Programmatic exchanges, Pops Agencies, DSP’s etc.
- Doing outreach to potential private marketplace and non-RTB/programmatic media partners both offline and online
- Creating, managing and optimizing the online campaign portfolio with the ultimate goal of delivering a strong, consistent and growing ROI
- Structuring and executing a multitude of A/B tests to optimize the media buying efforts
- Cooperating with the commercial, design and content departments of the company to ensure that campaigns and content are optimized for conversion.
- Ensuring that the campaign portfolio is compliant with local regulations in all active markets in cooperation with the legal department
- Reporting on results to the management team
The media buyer should have:
- At least 2 years of online media buying experience
- Preferably experience within the iGaming sector
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- A structured mindset and the ability to work in a dynamic role with many balls in the air
- Knowledge of tracking software and experience working with optimization through dynamic variables and/or similar tracking events
- A keen eye for data analysis (Excel and/or similar experience)
- The ability to work closely together with a large group of team members in the organization and structure the delivery of content, visual material and campaigns from different departments within the group.
- Private Health Insurance package
- Extended maternity and paternity programs
- Health Benefit
Sound like the right job for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further info