We are looking for a Danish Speaking Community Operations Analyst for our Client in Dublin, Ireland! Do you have experience/interest in working with content moderation, and would you like to be a part of a Danish team in Dublin? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment. High adaptability and positive approach to challenges. Ability to make decisions. Ability to solve problems. Effective Time management & Prioritization skills. Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time.
- Fluent in market language and English. Cultural understanding of the market. Experience in working in an office environment is preferable. Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on. Ability to learn new information in a short period of time Eligible to work in Ireland full time (Stamp 4 or Irish citizenship or European)
- Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Free access to client's Group Scheme website
- Free access to our client's 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free access to our client's Wellness Programme
- Client's Tax Saver Scheme
- Client's Bike to Work Scheme
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.