Open yourself to new career possibilities and join our client's team as a Customer Support Specialist for a multinational company!
Your responsibilities will be to support customers via phone, e-mails and chats, and closely work together with the team to find solutions for customers!
- Fluent Danish language in spoken and written (C1 language level)
- Good Norwegian language in spoken and written is considered as an advantage
- Good command of English (the common company language)
- Excellent communication skills, especially telephone manner
- Interest in problem solution and good computer skills
Our client offer:
- Help with Visa and administraion
- Paid training from day one
- Stable salary and team performance-based bonuses
- Expenses subsidy (phone, internet, parking, sports, etc.) of 60€ NET per month
- Extended health insurance
- Work during regular office hours
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere
- International work environment - Out client employs 100,000 people all over the world, with many, also international, opportunities for professional and personal growth
Work time: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 AM till 18:00 PM (depending on the market)
Location: Work from office in Tallinn or Tartu, with possibility to work from home later.
If it sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, welcome with you application today and one of our recruiter from team Sweden will contact you shortly and help you further!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.