The AML & Responsible Gaming Operational Analyst will be mainly responsible for making sure that ALL the company internal processes related to Social Responsibility and AML are being handled daily and that the Business and our customers are protected; and that the Business is in line with any regulatory requirements related to Responsible Gaming and AML.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the maintaining and the handling of daily Responsible Gaming Internal Processes.
- Responsibility for the maintaining and the handling of daily AML/CFT Internal Processes.
- Responsible for performing and documenting Social Responsibility communication with the players, mainly RG Calls.
- Be an escalation point in the Operations Dept for RG & AML related inquiries and perform any investigation needed.
- Identifying training needs and helping in the training process for RG & AML across Operations but mainly in the RPF Dept.
- Suggest appropriate internal tools enhancement to deal in a more effective and efficient way with RG and AML processes.
- Suggest enhancements to the internal RG & AML internal processes to deal in a more effective and efficient way with RG and AML.
- Fully understand the customer full KYC flow
- Manage the reporting of Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Manage and monitor related KPIs and be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to the management team.
- Carry out investigations and background checks to ascertain customers source of wealth.
- Review customer documents relating to Source of Wealth / Source of Funds.
- Good understanding in identifying players that could have potential RG related issues by investigating gaming pattern.
- Helping to revise internal processes depending on any changes implemented.
- Any other task as required depending on the needs or by the manager.
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 2 years in a role that had exposure to AML & RG.
- Independent and strong pro-active attitude.
- Basic knowledge of MGA, UKGC & SGA regulation requirements in relation to RG & AML.
- Strong & thorough Investigative skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office tools.