Our client is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Acquisition team to work on the Swedish Markets
- Understands the relationship between paid and owned social media tactics
- Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snap, etc.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Create an A-Z Social media strategy - Plan, Audience building, Messaging, asset creation, and design
- Competitors research, content strategy, Account Review & Goal Setting.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
Duties and opportunities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- At least 2 years experience in Paid Social Media management including a proven track record of increasing channels.
- Experience in IGaming industry. - mandatory
- Native Swedish speaker
- A proactive, hands-on approach.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
They offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in the hotel for 2 weeks
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.