Swedish Speaking International Recruiter
- Posted 14 September 2022
- Ann-Kathrine Kreiberg Simonsen
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, have multitasking skills, are open-minded, solution-oriented and have a positive mind-set? Are you up for a new challenge to work within international recruitment and develop your own career? Are you passionate about what you do and can you bring a high work ethic and strong client relationship skills into the job?
We are looking for a talented and result-oriented Swedish-speaking international recruiter to join our fast-growing Nordic agency for our office in the heart of Malaga, Spain!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values:
TOP-CLASS PERFORMANCE - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do
GLOBAL NETWORK - We are an international community connecting people worldwide
ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are flexible and evolve with the economy
CLIENT PARTNERSHIP - We seek to create value together with our clients
COMMON SUCCESS - Our ambition is to reach win-win-win solutions
PASSION - We love what we do — connecting people to life-changing opportunities!
We are a young company with fantastic, continuous organic growth and a unique culture built on trust, honesty and setting clear expectations.
Who are you?
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured
- You know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, and you always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements
- You are a natural communicator with a passion for recruitment or sales
- You are a native Swedish speaker and English fluently
- You are passionate about career, skills, people and/or talent
- You have interest in the recruitment industry
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- You can't live one day without learning something new!
What will you be doing
As an international recruiter, you have all the freedom to create your own success. Use your creativity to advertise on social media and job portals, put on your client relationship management hat when negotiating with clients, and be charming when speaking to candidates.
- Source candidates through creative advertising and headhunting
- Use your imagination when it comes to job ads and social media posts to attract the right talent for the different job
- Help out with the marketing for the company by representing us on our social media platforms
- Work against weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets to you reach your goals
- Create a good and positive communication structure with your Managers
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Understanding of time management
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Relevant education within HR, sales or similar is a benefit
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
Why join us?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment and develop in a multicultural work environment
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world internationally
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally