Swedish speaking Digital Demand Executive in Barcelona
- Posted 09 May 2022
- Maja Andersson
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Digital Demand Executive for our client SAP in Barcelona, Spain! Do you love sales and want to be a part of the future in technology? Apply today!
Our client's company culture is focused on helping their employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? They focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to their purpose-driven and future-focused work. SAP offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
Purpose & Objectives
The Digital Demand Executive is a strategic role in SAP to support efforts to identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities related to their partner ecosystem. Develop ROI-based business models to evaluate opportunities. Gather business intelligence and perform competitive analysis to uncover new opportunities. Helps market effectively and measure success of the operational and strategic plan for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment.
Expectations & Tasks
- Working within a defined territory you will hunt for new clients and increase SAP footprint by building new relationships with new and existing customers through traditional and digital means.
- Consulting customers on a range of SAP products to help improve their processes and gain productivity and time, reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Utilizing the SAP eco-system and influencing customers, LOB and C-level executives alike
- Working closely with SAP Partners you will be required to have a strong capacity to engage.
- Support efforts to building business development capabilities and organization
- Help implement scalable revenue programs
- Work effectively in a team environment and generate high impact results
Experience needed to succeed
- 2-3 years of business development experience in enterprise software sales preferred
- Experience in ERP, Digital Supply Chain, Human Resources, Customer Experience, Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Industry knowledge : Manufacturing, Healthcare, Governance, Education, Retail, Wholesale, Fintech, Transportation
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- English speaker (Mandatory)
- Conversational fluency in Swedish or Norwegian
What's in it for you?
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Check the video of our Office in Barcelona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSRdNKvstpg
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.