- Posted 06 September 2023
- DisciplineBank & Finans
- Henriette Husevåg
- Building long permanent relationships with clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times.
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets.
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments.
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy.
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
- Proven track record of 2 to 4 years exposure to private clients within the banking/
wealth management industry.
- Bachelor or master’s degree strongly preferred.
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred.
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred.
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in.
- Native Swedish and native or fluent English language skills.
- The ability to listen and empathise with clients, in good times and bad.
- The ability to communicate and educate.
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic.
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents.
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%.
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from.
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment.
- Cycle scheme programme.
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option).
- A supportive, collaborative working environment.
- Employee appreciation events.
- Ongoing training and educational support.
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.