- Posted 10 October 2022
- Charlotte Kamlin
Well-reputed casino in St Julians, Malta is now looking for their next Senior Payment Product Specialist to join their expanding team.
If you have an eye for detail and you consider yourself to be someone who is curious, self-driven whilst having great communication skills, this opportunity could be the one for you!
Working closely with our Head of Payment Product you will be responsible for:
- Conduct daily balance report and support finance team topping up our merchant accounts where necessary.
- Assist with rolling settlement cycle from PSPs.
- Perform daily conversion analysis across all payment methods.
- Ownership of updating BIN routing rule and carry out monthly bin analysis covering all card processors.
- Maintain up to date all confluence pages related to Payment Product team.
- Business development including new market researches from payment providers point of view.
- Integrating new payment providers.
- Monitoring payments systems on an ongoing basis and making sure that any issues are dealt with.
- Making quick changes to prevent or address any issues.
- Supporting the relevant teams when specific players have issues with their payments.
- Assisting and replying to the relevant departments with any issues or technical questions they might have.
- Helping out in establishing formal procedure on routing and fallback procedures.
- Liaising with payment providers as and when required.
- Compiling of daily and monthly reports and ad-hoc reports as may be required.
- Filtering issues and escalating those issues which need more attention.
- Assisting in the application process with new payment providers.
- Providing coverage outside of office hours in cases of emergency.
- Identifying areas requiring increased security controls to protect both the organisation and customer from fraud.
- Managing payment system back-office user accounts
- Assisting Finance Team with reconciliation process
Do you have what it takes? This is what we’re looking for:
- 3 years+ experience in Product Payment within the iGaming Industry.
- In-depth experience in Payments Product (Payment IQ favoured).
- A strong understanding of the iGaming industry and its products, processes as well as compliance requirements.
- Excelling in internal / external relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders.
- Be able to take quick and smart decisions when needed.
- The ability to multitask and be solution-oriented.
- Tech-savvy, with a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Translating English to Tech and vice versa - you will be preparing detailed tasks, refining and planning development with the team.
- An outgoing personality with a high degree of integrity.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.