- Posted 02 November 2022
- Aga Loughran
Our client is looking for an experienced PSP Agent to Sunny Cyprus. Do you have 2 (or more) years of experience in a similar role and are looking for your next challenge? This could be the role for you!
As a PSP Agent you will be responsible for the maintenance, onboarding and health of our clients payment solutions. You will be maintaining the relationships with the active payment solutions as well as researching and signing new payment solutions. The role also contains of tasks such as handling KYC/KYB procedures and administrative tasks amongst others.
● Minimum 2 years in a similar role is required
● Responsible for the maintenance, onboarding and health of our clients payment solutions
● Maintaining relationships with active payment solutions
● Researching and signing new payment solutions
● Assessment of new opportunities
● Handling KYC/KYB procedures
● Administrative tasks revolving financial statements and settlements
● Responsible for creating, updating and managing KPI/performance reports
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.