Back to jobs
PPC Specialist to leading iGaming Client
- Posted 03 May 2022
- Johanna Kivimäki
About The Role
Our client is currently looking for a PPC Specialist to work on their in-house Paid Search Accounts, offering fantastic financial packages ranging from £33,000 -£37,000 + bonus as well as great development paths. In this role you will be responsible for managing their PPC campaigns and improving the results across their markets. The role would be ideal for an individual with paid search knowledge and a strong desire to help and support the team and bring new ideas on the table.
What's on offer?
- An opportunity to get your hands dirty and get first-hand experience at the global market leader in sports entertainment and gambling.
- You will learn from the best. We have an incredibly talented team of people around us, and it is something we are so proud of.
- You will be free to be yourself, put yourself forward for additional learning, and truly turn this into anything you want it to be.
- Very good team spirit, flat hierarchies, shared activities.
- Competitive, rewarding compensation package, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Location: Vienna, London, Brussels, Gibraltar or Sofia – with partial remote work solutions depending on your location.
- We also offer a global mobility package to help anyone who is not currently based in any of the locations and would be looking to relocate!
- As the PPC Specialist you will be accountable for the day-to-day campaign management on SEM platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Apple Search Ads
- As the PPC Specialist you will own and manage the paid search ad copy & sitelink creation and sign off process
- Own and manage brand bidding across Paid Search by working closely with the wider marketing team whilst ensuring all restrictions are up to date & adhered to and ad copies are tailored and relevant
- Continuously recommend and implement new ideas/tactics to improve our paid search campaigns
- Be confident in analysing PPC data, identifying issues and planning effective solutions
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to hit and exceed our KPIs
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports. Present findings, results and recommendations on campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 1+ year of hands-on PPC experience - especially on Google Ads
- Experience running Display Campaigns, App and YouTube campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and reporting (Excel, DataStudio, PowerPoint)