If you consider yourself to be someone who is curious, self-driven whilst having great communication skills, this opportunity could be the one for you.
Working closely with our Head of Payment Product you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with the Head of Payments to set and drive forward clear business requirements, clarify their needs and propose solutions.
- Collaborating with your (business) stakeholders to achieve clear communication and manage expectations.
- Driving and contributing to the strategic vision of the product together with the Payment Product team.
- Setting the right priorities and work closely together with the dev team to ensure effective release planning and execution.
- Suggesting new functionalities that will allow for a wider use of automated processes to enable a smoother player journey.
- Being a point of contact for internal/external Technical teams when it comes to communicating the priorities of our business by outlining our Payments roadmaps to them.
- Training and informing our central operations on newly delivered features and solutions to enhance their overall knowledge and benefit of our end users.
Do you have what it takes? This is what our client is looking for:
- 3 years+ experience in Product Payment within the iGaming Industry
- In-depth experience in Payments Product (Payment IQ favoured)
- A strong understanding of the iGaming industry and its products, processes as well as compliance requirements
- Excelling in internal / external relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders
- Be able to take quick and smart decisions when needed
- The ability to multitask and be solution-oriented
- Tech-savvy, with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Translating English to Tech and vice versa - you will be preparing detailed tasks, refining and planning development with the team
- An outgoing personality with a high degree of integrity
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.