- Posted 05 May 2022
- Discipline BPO
- Joosep Tiitus
Would you like to create significant value in the most caring insurance company in the Nordic countries!
Your working day is characterized by processing of insurance documents and customer data in various ways along different customer service stages. As an insurance support specialist, you contribute to a safer life for your customers!
Work-life balance is very important to our client, so they support both sports and health promotion through health insurance. In addition, you can take a 7-day winter vacation so that even in the cold, you will get your batteries charged. You can do the work partly at home and in their comfortable office in Ülemiste City. They will help you set up your home office and in case of illness they pay compensation from the first day. In addition to the basic monthly salary, you have the chance participate once a year in the clients Annual Bonus Program.
We hope that you are interested in one of the largest insurance companies in the Nordic countries and you are proficient in Norwegian. They are looking for you, if you are punctual in your work, with a customer-centric attitude and appreciate teamwork. They also expect you to feel comfortable using various computer programs and that you are ready to use English at work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling of customer and insurance data:
- Execution of insurance contracts, offers and certificates
- Making changes in insurance contracts and customer data
- Issuing of user rights documents
- Issuing of invoices and notices
- Linking documentation to customers
- Entering data correctly into the systems
- Handling data with instructions, deadlines, and reasonable error rate
- Information exchange
- Daily communication with the direct manager: informing the manager of significant errors, anomalies, and IT system problems; the right to obtain information from the manager what is necessary for work.
- Sharing important information with colleagues in your team and with Nordic contacts.
- Making suggestions for improving work processes.
- Data protection
- The employee processes customer data only based on work tasks and is guided according to procedures established in the company.
- Performance of one-off tasks assigned by the direct manager.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Secondary education
- Norwegian spoken and written at least B2 level
- Previous work experience in office / data management is useful but not required
- Job - based competencies
- Cooperation orientation
- Readiness for self-development
- Customer orientation
- Decision making
- Computer skills
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.