Norwegian-speaking Area Sales & Relationship Manager in Oslo
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Charlotte Kamlin
Our client is looking for their next Area Sales Manager in Oslo!
About the company
Our client is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18) they have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Their mission is to help millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day. COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, they are rapidly accelerating the growth of global network. To deliver our client's ambition they are recruiting partners to open and operate locations. Their target audience are building owners, franchise operators and competitors, we will work with partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broadbased approach to business development.
Your role and purpose
We’ve made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. We do it for our customers by providing them with access to our world-leading commercial real estate platform. We do it for our people by giving them the opportunities to develop their career where and how they want.
Join our client. Grow with them, as they open new locations and enter new markets every week. Build your professional network. Develop your career on the international stage. And help shape the workspace of the future.
As an Area Sales Manager, your job will be to work with clients as a workspace sales consultant helping them purchase the space that meets their needs. You will be maximising revenue in your area by leading efforts to generate new clients and increase sales. You will:
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities
- Build relationships with potential business clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products
- Maximise sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded
We’re looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling. Key requirements include:
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow valuable long term client partnerships
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
What our client offers:
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- Global mobility, with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development programme
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.