Norwegian Customer Support to highest paying client in Malta
- Posted 19 February 2023
- Gregory Sims
Who we are looking for?
Positive, confident and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors with the desire to help, guide and assist our customers with their account queries and complaints.
Working within our energetic and multicultural work environment, this role presents you with a variety of topics including betting, payments, verification and general account queries. You will assist our customers via Live Chat, email and telephone and play a fundamental part in their experience.
Offered on a full time basis and requiring a flexible approach to working hours, you will support the busy sporting calendar by working a shift pattern spread across any five days from seven, including public holidays and weekends.
In return, we offer an attractive salary, career progression, a generous bonus scheme paired with a wide range of other benefits. To name a few, you will receive free gym membership, birthday leave, free snacks and health insurance amongst others.
This role is included in our hybrid working policy which takes blended approach to both office and home working.
Preferred skills and experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Norwegian language.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Effective problem solving.
- Competent computer literacy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role preferred but not essential.
- Providing a positive customer experience and first time resolution when assisting customers with queries and complaints.
- Liaising with internal departments in English order to resolve our customers’ queries.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner via Live Chat, email and telephone.
- Using internal tools to assist and take ownership of your customer query.
- Investigating issues thoroughly and escalating queries where necessary.
- Maintaining knowledge of policies, procedures and licensing requirements.
- Promoting safer gambling
- Pension contribution
- Bonus schemes
- Employee Assistance
- Eye care
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Life Events and Long Service
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.