- Posted 17 January 2024
- Discipline Forex
- Diāna Beļska
Hybrid Senior Business Development Executive (Africa Region) for a leading Forex company in Larnaca, Cyprus
This reputable and pioneering forex company specializes in creating exceptional and impactful experiences for its platform users. They are looking for a skilled Front-End Team Leader to drive innovation and excellence in their team of developers.
Our client is an Established Broker since 2010 with 60+ Industry Awards, over 3,500,000 Live Accounts, 300+ Employees Globally, and 40+ Different Nationalities.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Business Development Executive (Africa Region) to join their dynamic team.
- Manage and coordinate Business Development Activities in the Region
- Travel to various locations in the Region to organize and lead seminars and meetings
- Manage and train colleagues in various educational centers across the Region
- Arrange meetings, either face-to-face or remotely, with Affiliates to drive business development
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute business strategies
- Negotiate agreements with affiliates and partners
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Development within the FX industry
- Experience in working with Africa region would be considered an advantage
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and target-orientated individual
- 22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
- Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
- Birthdays are always a day off!
- Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
- Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
- Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
- Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
- Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages
- Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
- Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
- Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.