Our client is recognized as one of the world's leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L'Oréal, Sanofi, Moleskine, Campari, Nestlé, HSBC..). By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, they are at the heart of business growth and everyone's desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. They leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.
They operates in a booming business sector. To contribute to the development of our activity in Europe & abroad with a first focus on the DACH market, we are looking for a Junior Business Developer. who will be entrusted with various responsibilities:
- Opportunity detection and lead generation
- Inbound: processing and qualification of incoming leads
- Outbound: prospecting for new potential customers (big brands, key accounts, pure players, e-merchants, etc.) in order to obtain customer meetings
- Research and response to tenders
- Prospecting on the DACH and French markets, to develop the pipeline and convert leads: qualifying prospects, making contact, invitations to events, generating appointments, etc
- Support of the Growth / Sales team: drafting of commercial proposals in response to briefs from advertisers (CRM, data, advertising, acquisition, media, etc.) and country teams to ensure follow-up of reminders and monitoring of priority prospects
- Organization and participation in commercial events in the DACH region (DMEXCO, etc.) and in Europe (fairs, breakfasts, etc.), as well as e-events (webinars, round tables, etc.)
- You benefit from a first experience in Sales / Business Development in a Digital environment (Data, Advertising, etc.)
- You know the world of Digital Marketing and its actors well, or you have a strong interest in it
- Enthusiastic and attentive, you are curious and have good interpersonal skills
- Ingenious and persevering, you make every effort to arouse the interest of your interlocutors
- Dynamic and enterprising, you have a real culture of results and like to take up challenges in an intense competitive environment
- You are fluent in German and English. French is a plus.
- Desired experience: 0 to 3 years.
- They share a passion for transmission: weekly internal talks, meetings with expert professionals in their field, continuous learning.
- Fast and powerful onboarding, in particular thanks to: the “Jedi Masters” assigned to each newcomer; to Live my life in different teams; Happy Meetings: monthly internal meetings to meet up with all our teams around the world and share group news.
- They cultivate freedom of speech which allows everyone to participate in the development of the group.
- They act positively on their ecosystem through 1000mercis impacts and via activities which create value in the Open Internet and contribute to the enrichment of Open Source.
- They are an actor of diversity and Gender Equal by design WeConnect International certification and a gender equity score of 97/100.
- They are an international environment with more than 30 nationalities in the teams.
- Offices in the image of each of the teams, a generous library, a large fully equipped music studio, two cats, selective sorting and vermicomposting, the possibility of bringing your pet and space for bicycles! In each kitchen: coffee, tea, unlimited infusions and also mystery lunches, yoga classes, sports classes and parties (often in disguise).
- Possibility to be remote up to 50% of your time (to be organized as you wish) and to work up to 60 consecutive (working) days remotely.
- Swile card (meal vouchers).
- Possible mobility in various offices abroad.
- They welcome people with disabilities.
Who are we?
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.