- Posted 10 February 2023
- Discipline Salg
- Tomas Leinonen
Are you a seller looking for work in the sun? We are now looking for Finnish speaking Sales Professionals that wants to become a part of our clients Sales Team in Lisbon, Portugal
- Become a product expert
- Effectively identifying and matching the right solution for each potential new partner
- Perform sales an onboard potential new partners (craft lead generation and outreach strategies, cold calls, discovery, pitches, overcome objections) to both warm and cold prospects,
- Be the first point of contact and explain to prospects how our client will support their business
- Work independently, managing a full sales cycle from lead identification to close in order to achieve monthly sales quotas
- You love advertising and sales.
- You have experience in outbound sales with a proven record of driving revenue
- Strong negotiation skills: You have the ability to consultatively sell, present effectively, overcome objections, and close the deal
- Flawless written and spoken communication skills.
Working for our client is a great opportunity for you who want to grow within a global company with great resources. They want to invest in you who have ambitions to have a successful career and therefore have the motivation to put in that little extra. There are great development opportunities and internal recruitment is very common. Our client is very careful that all employees are happy at work and that there is a good atmosphere between employees. They have weekly events for all staff. This can be windsurfing, yoga lessons or soccer tournaments. In addition, they have weekly Friday beers on their roof terrace.
- A unique opportunity to live, work and get to know a whole new country and its culture
- Accommodation in a company apartment
- A free flight ticket home every year (within the EU)
- Refunded plane ticket down to Lisbon
- Career opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work together with leaders from different industries
- Stable working conditions and development plans
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Free Portuguese language course, water sports, parties and more!
Living and working in Lisbon
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and about 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. I Lisbon, there is a lot of things to do. The city is close to the sea and offers good shopping, nightlife and has an incredible cultural heritage with many beautiful, old buildings. On Portugal's "riviera", in the west of Lisbon, are the popular seaside resorts of Estoril and Cascais. Estoril is home to Europe's largest casino. During the most part of the year, Lisbon offers a pleasant climate and sunny weather. As a result, Lisbon and Portugal have become popular travel destinations for European travellers. The climate is what is called subtropical – Mediterranean climate, which means that it has mild winters and warm to hot summers. More and more Scandinavians have gained interest in Portugal and many believe that Lisbon will be the new Barcelona. Lisbon has everything else to wish for. Sun, warmth, nightlife, relaxed lifestyle, shopping, culture, big city, parks and of course surfing.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.