Finnish-speaking Sales Development Associate in Barcelona
- Posted 01 May 2023
- Lydia Palenius
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Sales Development Associate for our client SAP in Barcelona, Spain! Do you love sales and want to be a part of the future in technology? Apply today!
Important: This role is a 6 month temporary contract - with possibility to extend
Our client's company culture is focused on helping their employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? They focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to their purpose-driven and future-focused work. SAP offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
Purpose & Objectives
As Sales Development Associate you will be responsible for building and nurturing pipeline of sales opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with the Sales and Marketing teams, focusing on leads within their assigned space. Nurture and develop the opportunities through the digital tools available once they have moved into the sales cycle, transition them to the appropriate Sales teams. Drive digital and high-quality engagement with potential customers delivering superior customer experience.
Expectations & Tasks
- Qualify leads received from marketing or other organizations and nurture opportunities
- Generating incremental Opportunities through social selling, strategic & targeted prospecting into companies
- Manage opportunities to ensure a good transition to implementation and account development
- Hand over qualified opportunities to sales with high quality, ensuring the best customer experience
- Provide relationship management support and activity management via telephone, email and web to ensure customer satisfaction and goal achievement
- Build and execute upon strategic outbound campaigns to obtain additional leads
Experience needed to succeed
- 1 years of business development or inside sales experience in B2B (enterprise software preferred)
- Experience in ERP, Digital Supply Chain, Human Resources, Customer Experience, Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Industry knowledge : Manufacturing, Healthcare, Governance, Education, Retail, Wholesale, Fintech, Transportation
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
- English speaker (Mandatory)
- Conversational fluency in Finnish
What's in it for you?
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Check the video of our Office in Barcelona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSRdNKvstpg
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.