Finnish-speaking Customer Support Agent for a car manufacturer
- Posted 10 October 2022
- Atte Mäkinen
Are you interested in the automotive industry? Do you want to work with Customer Support in cultural Brno in Czech Republic? Our client is now hiring Finnish-speaking Customer Support Agents for two well-known car manufacturers!
- must be fluent in oral and written Finnish
- at the same time, communicative English is needed at least at the B2/C1 level - introductory training and regular updating training are conducted in English
- working knowledge of computers, office software, email and chat
- the advantage (not the condition) is the previous customer service experience
What will be the scope of work?
- Primarily telephone and email/chat communication with existing customers (80% of communication via e-mail, only 20% phone communication)
- Process data from clients and record them in the system (light administration)
- The customer line is passive, receives incoming calls, and handles client requests via e-mail
- Working from home option in Czech Republic
- Salary up to CZK 40.000 monthly + Bonus
- Full-time contract for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation
- High-quality initial training of 1 month
- Many interesting benefits – meal vouchers worth CZK 90, 25 days of vacation, corporate breakfasts, competitions, events, MultiSport card, discounted calls even for family members
- Modern working environment with a beautiful view in campus square in Brno - Bohunice
Apply today and our Finnish-speaking recruitment team will contact you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.