- Posted 19 September 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Violeta Dimitrova
We are looking for an eager Team Lead for our client in Dublin. Apply today!
Our client provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, the company enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. They have 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 42,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
- Manage service delivery and daily operations of allocated team;
- Drive high client satisfaction through participation in planning & ownership in execution;
- Collaborate with enabling functions to ensure all customer & team & organization requirement mandates are met in a timely, compliant manner.
Your responsibilities as a Team Lead:
- Basic Understanding of media;
- Manage staffing scheduler & payroll reporting;
- Lead/ Participate in interview process for onboarding new team members;
- Organize team huddles and share relevant process/ organization updates;
- Responsible for managing team performance pertaining to client agreed SLAs;
- Ability to perform RCAs in concerned areas of team, process, and other relevant streams;
- Organize and diligently conduct performance and career pathing conversations with respective team members;
- Exhibit understanding of quality principles including lean/six sigma concepts and leverage techniques to drive continuous improvement initiatives;
- Manage conflicts within teams or any stakeholders and keep the project goals on track by creating positive win-win outcomes;
- Improve predictability of employee turnover and constantly work on employee engagement initiatives;
- Work on active succession plans in order to set a sustainable operating model.
Our client offers you:
- Relocation package if needed to Dublin;
- Training in the products and implementing you well into the team structure;
- Career path progression;
- Be a part of a growing team where you can affect your career.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.