- Posted 21 September 2022
- Amanda Pretzmann
Are you a customer-oriented Danish-speaker looking to work for one of the world’s largest IT firms in Budapest? You will be working in a hybrid role from Hungary.
We are hiring Danish-speaking Service Desk Representatives to one of the world's leading IT professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our client's unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. The company represents IT brands in Europe with 16 offices.
Living in Budapest is pretty great. Expats in Hungary can expect to pay less for food, medicines and cosmetics, and monthly public transport costs and average rent are considerably lower than many countries. Value for money and the opportunity to live well whilst saving money are some of the best reasons to work in Hungary, and you will find the people to be welcoming and accommodating!
Your Job Tasks
- Resolving IT issues of our clients, act as first point of contact for the customer (Level 1 IT support)
- Handling end-user calls and web queries via tools, phone and email
- Documentation and precise administration, logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent Level 2 team
- Keep the user informed, own and follow-up ongoing cases
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
- Advanced or native in Danish language and you have upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experienced in any customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk/ customer support role is an advantage but NOT a MUST
- A university graduate - fresh graduates are welcome!
- You have willing-to-learn attitude & customer focus mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Flexible, multitasking, dynamic personality, team player attitude
- You have logical thinking, good problem solving skills
- Open for working in shifts
- Competitive salary package + cafeteria + annual bonus system
- Online training opportunities
- Discount fitness opportunity nearby + All You Can Move Sportpass
- Free medical service package at Medicover
- Language course reimbursement
- Hybrid work
Does this sound like a job for you? Apply today and you'll be contacted by one of our Danish recruiters!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.